08 December 2010

Grouse Mountain

So these are reindeer (I think, the sign said "Santas Reindeer" but they could just be regular deer)...I thought reindeer were a made up animal for Santa after laughing at Neo for saying "bung, lets go look at the reindeer" and telling him that reindeer don't exist, they're like unicorns I learnt they are actually a legit animal...thanks Atom! and sorry Neo...hehe I'm yet to set him straight on that one.








 If you could read my mind you would read...DAMN MY FEET ARE COLD!!!...hence the frown



 No day is complete without a self shot!

1 comment:

  1. Wow thats beautiful actually! Snow is the best, lots of trees on those mountains, we just have rocks.. nothing wrong with a rock though, but trees are nicer.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can leave a comment, you don't have to be a registered memeber of blogspot so...leave us a message! xo