05 February 2011

Christmas

We didn't have a white Christmas but there sure was a lot of rain! Heres a pic of our ride over to Powell River where we spent Christmas with my Grandparents, Uncle, Aunt and Cousins.
 Chats with my Grandpa! Such and awesome memory and I'm so glad Neo captured it like this.  Grandads family is from Russia and he was telling me how his Mum and brothers and sisters had to come Canada from Russia ahead of his father and they had no idea how long it would before his Dad could join them.
 Granny with Toby wearing the jacket Neo and I bought him. sooo cute!

 Olivia, Aunty Lisa, Vienna in me...drinking egg nog on Christmas Day
 Chrissy Dinner....YUM
 Relaxing Facemasks after our hard night eating and drinking
 and lip masks to....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment, you don't have to be a registered memeber of blogspot so...leave us a message! xo