09 March 2011

Random bits of our life I thought worth sharing

View of Nelson Park from our lounge window
Sunset from our other lounge window...this one looks towards English Bay for those of you familiar with Vancouver
One of the many homeless in Vancouver...everyday since we've been here it's been this guys 53rd Birthday
JAPADOG...one of the best foods on the planet...Japanese hotdogs...yes they have a vegetarian option!
So...Neo often does things that just crack me up! Recently I asked him if he could pick me up some apples from the store...he came home and gave me the apples and said "here I didn't know what kind of apples you wanted, so I just got you one of each kind" haha love you Bung xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment, you don't have to be a registered memeber of blogspot so...leave us a message! xo