14 July 2010

Sargents Bay

We took a drive to Sargents Bay today, it's a pretty cool beach. You'll notice all the drift wood in the below pic, I thought it was kinda unique....this is all brought in off Georgia Straight.

Neo and I decided it would be a good idea to do a little rock climbing. I ended up with bruised knees and scraped elbows...some locals asked us if we were trying to kill ourselves....I guess we were climbing it wrong....it got a little hairy in a couple spots...I was happy to see the ground anyways.

The veiw was better from the top of the rock, so the bruised knees were worth it.

















2 comments:

  1. Hey Ness
    Glad to see you guys are enjoying yourself! Your pics are great! Miss you guys!
    Gene left yesterday and that was really sad :(
    Loving reading about you guys... it gives me something to do at work! haha!
    xxxooo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man you could make a totally sweet as bon-fire with all of that wood.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can leave a comment, you don't have to be a registered memeber of blogspot so...leave us a message! xo