09 September 2010

The PNE (Pacific National Exhibition)....woop woop

The PNE is kinda like the Christchurch Show but WAAAAAAAY cooler!...pretty much like 150 times cooler!

Neo managed to talk me into going on the screw driver roller coaster...I was totally terrified...Neo claims I was crying....but the wind was just in my eyes...OK!!!!!

Here's some snaps:

I little chill out spot to take some time out from the crowds...



A very very old school roller coaster....No this is not the one I went on....heeeelllll noooo you would not get me on this wooden thing with a cart rolling around it!


There were some pretty sweet sand castles...here's a couple of my faves!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment, you don't have to be a registered memeber of blogspot so...leave us a message! xo