05 September 2010

What a weird feeling....

I'm sure it's waaay weirder for all you guys in Christchurch but here's THE earthquake from our perspective.....

So we've just moved into our new apartment and are SOOO happy....life couldn't be better and then I'm on Facebook reading all this crazy stuff like "is your family ok?", "that was scary" etc. and I'm like WTF, what's going on? so I check the trusty stuff.co.nz and read about this huge ass earthquake in Chch...I'm like....freaking out at this stage. You feel so helpless being over the other side of the world! It was insane seeing pictures of Chch with knocked down buildings and I'm a little sad that Chch won't be quite the same when we return from overseas. I was happy to talk to my family and friends and here that you're all safe...for those of you I haven't spoken to; hope you haven't had too much damage and you're all safe.

It's all over the news over here FYI.

Love you all

Ness and Neo

4 comments:

  1. Its so surreal Ness... for those of us that weren't really effected by the quake itself (like me who only one one tin can fall out of the cupboard) you don't really get it until you actually see the devestation!

    Glad to hear your family is safe... pass on my love, hope you guys a settling in well!

    Love Loads

    Krissy :) xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dolly,

    Bloody scary stuff eh! Must have been so awful for you's over there, I would have been totally freaking out till I got hold of everyone too!!! It was sooooooo scary, who would have thought something like that would happen in little ol'
    C-city!! But thankfully no-one died, so we must be grateful for that!
    Anyways, love your blog, but totally miss you like all the time!! Summer's just round the corner, haha member last summer and all we pretty much did was party...haha good times!!

    Love you always

    Kari xxxxx

    Ps I'm tryna figure out how to have my own special name on here..hmmmmmmm...lol xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm....yes you just came up as Anonymous! I think you can use your gmail account name thing and like sign in and leave a comment or sumin like that!

    Anyways....I honestly can't believe that no one was hurt...super glad though.

    Oh last summer!!!...what a BLAST!..."lets just have a quiet drink Kari"...."ok yes quiet drinks sounds fun Ness".....20 gazzilion drinks later and we're in town with Paddy bahahahaha.

    Man miss you like all the time also! :0( waaaaaa....homesick pang.

    Love you tons my Kari xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kris Luvey,

    We're totally getting settled now....livin down town and it's awwwesome!!!!

    Glad that nothing was damaged at yours! How were the kids? were they staying with you guys when the earthquake hit?

    Miss you tons lovey.

    Take care of yourself
    xoxoxoxoxox
    PS. sorry I think I missed your call lastnight (well I'm just assuming it wasn't Phil lol). We just kinda leave the comp on and always have skype running.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can leave a comment, you don't have to be a registered memeber of blogspot so...leave us a message! xo