17 November 2010

Camera Jam

So my cousin Luke came to stay with us for a few days awhile back so we could all go to Fright Night (pics and more of this to come). One night we ended up at Mais house for a couple drinks. Mai had recently purchased a flash new camera (she had previously been taking pics only on her iphone....poor Mai) so our visit turned into a bit of a photo session, and here's the results!

This is me, Mai and her new camera.
Neo...being Neo


There was a pretty intense discussion going on here about how you could somehow take a picture to make it look like the flowing water is not moving (or something). I thought because your taking a still picture the water couldn't possibly look like it was moving anyways? Apparently I just don't get it.
Does this water look like it's still or moving to you?
What about now...oh oops the waters not on.

So when Neo and I were looking at purchasing cameras I really wanted one that you could adjust the shutter time (I think thats the correct terminology) on so that you could do this affect....and we did it! fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment, you don't have to be a registered memeber of blogspot so...leave us a message! xo