15 November 2010

A good ol' touristy day in Gas Town

I can't believe that we've been in Vancouver this long and not posted a picture of the famous Steam Clock in Gas Town.
We then had lunch in the sun at THE OLD SPAGHETTI FACTORY. I had been telling Neo about it for ages because I remember going there with my parents as a kid. Walking into the restaurant brought back a flood of memories!

When we asked if we could sit outside they said that the patio was closed but they could open a table for us which was nice. So we had the whole outside area to chill by ourselves.
After I finished my wine a little bug flew into it and was drowning in the tiny remains of wine left in the bottom of my glass. I made it my mission to save the bug. You can't tell so well here but it's belly was bright red from the red wine it must have gulped down while it was drowning. I am pleased to say I successfully saved it, I don't know if it later died from a chronic hangover however.
The inside of the Old Spaghetti Factory. It's quite charming!
What a freakin awesome fish tank. I want one for our house. But lets be real we all know our fish will die because we can't be bothered cleaning it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment, you don't have to be a registered memeber of blogspot so...leave us a message! xo