17 November 2010

Halloween Festivities

At Lush we had a day of the dead theme. Heres a pic Neo took when I got home from work (yes I walked home through downtown with my face like this and didn't feel at all out of place)...it looks kinda freaky with the cat beside me.

Halloween is insanely big over here. EVERYONE dresses up and like a month before the shops go crazy advertising for everyone to get there costume.

The night of Halloween we went to a house party with our room mate. I really wanted to be an Anime Character because I'd seen how to do the eyes on YouTube. It looked waay easier than it really was on You Tube but I was kinda happy how they turned out.
So we have "eggs and bacon", "Nacho Libre", and a few scary mask peeps.

Me, Neo and our roommate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment, you don't have to be a registered memeber of blogspot so...leave us a message! xo