16 November 2010

My Mum is so cute!

I just got off Skype with my Mum. Her computer skills have progressed very rapidly since I've been away and she now can turn the computer on, start Skype and call me! I'm proud of ya Mum!
She makes me laugh so much every time we go to hang up, she's always like "oh I hate this bit" "hang on what I have I forgotten to tell you" (*I know your just stalling because you don't wanna hang up Mum*) and tonight she said "I hate this bit, it's like your murdering someone, just cutting them off" haha you're the best Mum.

Dad of course was out doing his third session of daily exercise! Dad your crazy! I wish I had some of your motivation!! stay home once I awhile so I can chat to you too would ya!....love ya.

Love you guys!! xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. Look i can even get into your blog now, arent i amazing. Now do you have to tell everybody about my computer skills :(. !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it. What would we do without computers. So pleased to hear that the rest of my family are getting into communicating via the computer. Love you all. It's such fun....what with cell phones, skype, and facebook I feel as though you're never very far away!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...sorry Mum, but it's just so exciting that you're learning how to use a computer, I had to share it with everyone! xo

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can leave a comment, you don't have to be a registered memeber of blogspot so...leave us a message! xo