15 November 2010

The Persian Tea House

Round the corner from our house is this cute little Persian Tea House where you go to drink tea and smoke a Hookah. We had apple flavour...mmmmmmm.

The guy there is so funny and says things like "What would you like my beautiful young lady" & "anything for you beautiful lady" in his fresh Persian accent.

It was pretty hilarious, he picked up my bright pink snow fairy lipgloss and said "what is this" I replied "for your lips" he said "can I use, I burnt my hand" I tried to tell him that it was pink but he didn't seem to get it so in he dove with his finger and rubbed it on his hand! haha, he didn't seem to notice that he had a bright pink tinge to his hand.


The big steamy smoke made for some really cool pics!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment, you don't have to be a registered memeber of blogspot so...leave us a message! xo