21 November 2010

Japanese....food!! the best we've had yet!

Last night Neo's work friend Vania took us to this DELICOUS Japanese restaurant.  It was A-MA-ZING.  It's so popular we had to wait outside for a table.

This is another of Neo's work mates Ryan...I loved his superhero bag!



Here's what I ate....all this for only $12!!

 Neo and his fooood......mmmmmm....
 After dinner Vani took us to explore the city.

This is Vania...isn't she the cutest tiny little Indonesian you ever did see! I feel like quite the giant here! We're in Coal Harbour here, it was SOOOO cold I couldn't feel my lips but the beautiful view made it all worth it!





 This is a new Convention Centre they built..it's a beautiful building and I thought the giant spinning globe was awesome! They kindly let us use their toilet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment, you don't have to be a registered memeber of blogspot so...leave us a message! xo